Looking to move to Brooklyn February or March 2014
Park Slope is really the only area I’m familiar with right now. It’d be great if I could find a place there or a neighborhood similar to it!
Some nice things to have:
- clean roommates
- fun roommates
- hardworking, focused, doesn’t-take-themselves-too-seriously roommates
- close proximity to a manhattan bound train (like, fifteen minutes walking distance at the most)
- my own bedroom
- laundry in the building or apartment
awesome points about myself:
- super clean (borderline anal-retentive but I keep it on a leash)
- pretty great at fixing stuff
- giggles a lot but not in a weird way, mainly out of nerves
- very active so I’m always out-and-about and exploring the city (you’re invited)
- reasonably laid-back. Not too much bothers me as far as my living environment is concerned. except for when shit is laying everywhere and the place is a mess
- good cook, love baking
- kind of quiet and low key. not a big fan of parties (except for holidays or celebrations, big events you know what I mean) or guests who overstay their visit- unless they’re willing to chip in for rent
Hoping to stay below $800 (not including utilities).
Legs. 2013. EK
Looks like summer concert goers were saving the best for last!